Pagine

3.12.18

Anna Levine is the author of 'All eyes on Alexandra', the last picture book I illustrated for Kar-Ben Publisher that came out on August 2018.
In the Interview by Nicole Pyles Anna wrote very nice words about my work, and I discovered we are very similar in our creative process.

I think the way she 'enters' the reality she is going to write about is very similar to my way of getting closer to things when I start working on a new project. For example, if I have to draw trees, I go to the park and start sketching trees from real. It is like her pulling her boots and hat on :)
Of course she describes this much better than me in her post, so take a few minutes of your time, have a look and read!
Thanks Anna for your work, and writing these things about my illustrations.
clairepas - from 'All eyes on Alexandra'


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento